Saturday 2 February 2008

Launch of Brave New Blog!

Brave New Thinking is here... I am a blogging virgin so here we go. People have been telling me start blogging for a while. I am still not 100% sure what people use blogs for. For many it seems its a personal diary but for others its their mouthpiece to the world. I imagine Brave New Thinking will be a mix of the two.

Like every good project I feel I should start with a project aim...

Brave New Thinking aim: To colate my thoughts and gather anyone elses thoughts as I develop the Brave New Brand and ride the startup rollarcoaster.

Starting Brave New Enterprises has been one of the most enjoyable things I have ever done. I am often asked what I will do if it does not work. This is an impossible question to answer for me - I often compare entrepreneurship and self employment to the god's ambrosia - the milk of life that once tried nothing else quite matches up. I certainly have got a taste for self employment so lets see where this leads...

Here's to loosing my bloging v-plates...

No comments: